Prepare to pass first time!
FACT: Did you know that more than 1 in 3 people fail their Theory Test*?
By practising with our Theory Test mock papers, you’ll boost your confidence and know what to expect on the big day.
Practise anytime, anywhere!
Short of time? Always on the go? Driving Test Success Theory Test Mock Papers have been designed to help you prepare and test your readiness for the official driving Theory Test.
With 20 mock papers each containing 50 multiple choice questions, you can now complete a full printed mock test anytime, anywhere using official Theory Test revision questions from the Driving Standards Agency, the people who set the test.
Perfect for revising on the bus, at home, out and about or even in the car with your Approved Driving Instructor.
Includes EVERY official revision question from the Driving Standards Agency, the people who set the tests.
Tear and Share!
Challenge your friends to see who scores the highest.
Better than any Book!
Most books are ordered by question category, but we give you a realistic mix just like the real test.
Ideal for Instructors
Help your pupils to prepare for their Theory Test with these tear-off mock papers, which are already being used by thousands of instructors across the country.
- Perfect in-car revision aid
- Ideal as a hand-out for pupils to complete at home
- Assess your pupil’s knowledge and readiness for the official DSA Theory Test
Includes FREE Highway Code eBook RRP £2.50
- View the latest edition of The Official Highway Code on your computer, Kindle, tablet, eBook reader or smartphone†
Each pack contains:
- 20 mock Theory Test papers each containing 50 carefully balanced multiple choice questions from the official DSA revision question bank.
- Covers everything that you could be asked in your Theory Test.
- Example case study sample question with explanation so you know what to expect on the big day!
- Answer sheet to see how you scored.
*Source: DSA Annual Report 2010/11.
† An internet connection is required to download your Highway Code eBook. Your device must be capable of viewing PDF files. Free PDF viewer apps are available on most devices.